St Matthew Lutheran School is committed to being an excellent value.
This is only to be used as a guide for 2017/2018. Tuition costs will be established at the May Congregational Voters Process.
Elementary School Tuition 2017 - 2018
- 1st Child in Grades K - 8: $4,944
- Each Additional Child in Grades K - 8: $3,931
Preschool Tuition (Payable beginning July 1)
- Mixed Flock Program (Lambs 3 yr old & Sheep 4 yr old)
- Option 1 - (8:20 a.m. - 11:20 a.m., Tuesdays & Thursdays): $1,375.00
- Option 2 - (8:20 a.m. - 1:20 p.m., Tuesdays & Thursdays): $2,071.00
- Sheep Program (4 year old program)
- Option 1 - (8:20 a.m. - 1:20 p.m., 3 days - Monday, Wednesday, Friday): $3,109.00
- Option 2 - (8:20 a.m. - 3:20 p.m., 3 days - Monday, Wednesday, Friday): $4,152.00
- Option 3 - (8:20 a.m. - 3:20 p.m., 5 days - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday): $4,952.00
Please note Tuesdays & Thursdays are Mixed Flock.
The balance of registration fees will be added to tuition and the total amount will be divided over 12 monthly payments. These payments are due on the first of each month of the school year, July 2017 – June 2018. A late fee of $20 will be added to the account for any payments received after the 15th of the month in which they are due.
Please note: Each family is required to donate 20 hours of volunteer assistance per year in one of more of the school’s educational/extracurricular activities (single parents are required to donate 10 hours per year). The family may choose to fulfill all or part of their requirements by paying $10.00 per hour.
We realize that many of our families make sacrifices to send their children to school. To be of assistance, we have many programs to make tuition more affordable. It is our sincere desire that no one with an earnest desire to send their child to our school will be turned away.
Financial assistance is available through the a private foundation, as wells as through the St. Matthew Financial Assistance Fund. St. Matthew uses Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS) to manage our financial assistance distribution. Applications are available in the school office, and all information submitted is strictly confidential. Appplications for the private foundation are due by June 1, 2017. Applications for the St. Matthew Financial Assistance Fund are due by July 1, 2017.
To learn more about our financial aid programs, call the school office at (248) 624 - 7677. Our school accountant Sue Baglow would be happy to assist you.